Applied Digital Skills is an innovative, project-based online learning curriculum. Through this engaging curriculum, students actively apply their digital skills to solve real-world problems. Each lesson guides students through step-by-step video instructions, enabling them to build digital projects from scratch. Upon completing a lesson, students showcase their academic learning or career readiness with projects like infographics, interactive stories, resumes, or portfolios.
Example projects are readily available in each lesson plan on the Applied Digital Skills website.
Free of charge, and flexible.
The Applied Digital Skills curriculum is cost-free and offers learners of all ages, ranging from high school students to adult learners. Each lesson features a series of instructional videos that teach essential digital skills using Google Workspace applications like Docs, Sheets, and Slides. The self-paced nature of the videos allows students to progress at their own speed.
Skills for school, work, and life
Applied Digital Skills is a video-based curriculum that helps learners acquire technology skills.
Small Businesses and Startups
Veterans and Military Families
Digital skills enable people to use tools and apps responsibly, making it easier to finish projects on devices like computers, tablets, or mobiles. These skills boost communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking through technology. They’re essential for preparing students and learners for today and tomorrow’s job challenges and opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Academy Applied Digital Skills program costs?
The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Academy applied digital skills program is tuition-free. The costs of tuition are fully covered by Google.
Is the S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Academy Applied Digital Skills entirely online?
Yes. All courses are online. You can learn on your own time, at your own pace. There will be additional live, virtual community programming events as part of the program to interact with experts and peers.
What are the requirements or qualifications I need to join?
- 18 or older (there is no upper limit)
- Be a resident of the United States and have a government-issued ID
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be committed to continuing your education or seeking a new job following completion of the program
- English proficiency. We do not require learners to be native English speakers.
How do I join The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Applied Digital Skills?
- Step 1: Register HERE with your name, email address, city,state, zip code, and Race/Ethnicity.
- Step 2: Allow 48 hours for request processing, then check your email for the “PNA | K2BW S.U.C.C.E.S.S. ACADEMY invites you to learn!” then follow the instructions provided in the email.