Embark on a journey to gain in-demand job skills through our flexible online training programs. No experience necessary – we are here to guide you every step of the way.
Make your resume shine with a credential from Google, paving the way to exciting job opportunities. Connect with top employers actively seeking skilled individuals like you.
The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Academy Advantage
Our mission is to empower underemployed community members with technical and workplace skills, building confidence and unlocking social and economic opportunities. Join us in shaping a brighter future for yourself.
The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Academy is inclusive and offers flexibility for learners from all backgrounds. Secure a credential that opens doors to high-growth fields and positions you as a valuable asset in the workforce.
The certifications will support workers seeking higher wages and better job prospects. Corporate America can take advantage of this skilled and diverse talent pool while unlocking new job opportunities.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Academy will prepare learners for high-demand, entry-level digital jobs and equip them with critical workplace skills.
Learners will have access to:
Entry-level Professional Certificates from industry leader, Google which train workers without a degree or technology experience for well-paying digital jobs with career mobility potential
Transferable college credit: Certificates from Google have ACE® Credit Recommendation, which means learners who complete these certificates are eligible to receive up to 12 college credits from participating colleges and universities in the US, or the equivalent of four college courses at the associate’s degree level
Employer Talent Consortium for completed program graduates, access to job opportunities and professional development services
Flexible Online Learning
Dive into our tuition-free, six-month online program from the comfort of your home.
3 to 6 Months Completion
Dedicate under 10 hours per week to complete the program on your own terms.
We are in search of learners who:
- Demonstrate a commitment to advancing their education or furthering their career.
- Pledge to dedicate approximately five to ten hours per week to the six-month program.
- Are 18 years or older, reside in the United States, and possess a valid government-issued ID.
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent and are proficient in the English language.
Upon completion, you will receive:
- Exclusive access to job boards, personalized 1:1 career coaching, and support for resume and interview preparation through the attainment of Google certificates.
- The opportunity to earn up to 12 college credits at select colleges and universities.
- A specialized digital badge that can be shared with employers and on job-seeking platforms like LinkedIn, showcasing your newly acquired skills.
- Access to tailored courses and events designed to help you discover your purpose and define your strengths.
- Membership in a growing community of over 40,000 peers, providing ongoing support and networking opportunities.
Choose Your Path to Success
How much does S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Academy Career Certificate program costs?
The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Academy professional certificate program is tuition-free. The costs of tuition are fully covered by Google.
Is the S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Academy Career Certificates entirely online?
Yes. All courses are online on Coursera. You can learn on your own time, at your own pace. There will be additional live, virtual community programming events as part of the program to interact with experts and peers.
What are the requirements or qualifications I need to join?
- 18 or older (there is no upper limit)
- Be a resident of the United States and have a government-issued ID
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be committed to continuing your education or seeking a new job following completion of the program
- English proficiency. We do not require learners to be native English speakers.
How much time do I have to complete the program?
It is recommended that you complete the requirements in six to eight months. It is estimated that you will need to commit approximately five to ten hours a week to complete the program in that time period. Only learners who have been inactive for over 90 days will be removed.
Is The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Academy Career Certificates offered in a language other than English?
All Google Career Certificates are available in English with Spanish language support. Some courses have subtitles in additional languages, including Arabic, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian, and Spanish.
What is ACE® Credit for College?
ACE Credit is issued by the American Council on Education (ACE). ACE is one of the nation’s leading authorities on issues of higher education, and they evaluate nontraditional forms of learning to offer recommendations for transfer credit. They’ve reviewed over 35,000 courses.
I have a disability. Can The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Academy Career Certificates accommodate me?
The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Academy complies fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other relevant laws and regulations. Please visit the Coursera Learner Help Center to discuss your specific needs.
How do I join The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Academy Career Certificates?
- Step 1: Register HERE with your name, email address, city,state, zip code, and Race/Ethnicity.
- Step 2: Allow 48 hours for request processing, then check your email for the “PNA | K2BW S.U.C.C.E.S.S. ACADEMY invites you to learn on Coursera!” then follow the instructions provided in the email.
What is Coursera?
Coursera is a global online learning platform where learners can engage in courses offered by over 200 world-class universities and companies. All of The American Dream Academy coursework is available on Coursera.
I am having trouble accessing my Coursera account. What do I do?
For troubleshooting login and account issues, please visit the Coursera Learner Help Center.